Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby fever.

I've got the baby fever. And it's a pretty bad case, too. There I was, minding my own business in Target, when all of a sudden I walk by the baby stuff. And BAM! that's all I can think about. Babies and baby names and baby clothes and diapers and bottles and etc.

This is not good. First of all, I'm in the middle of planning my wedding. I don't necessarily need to be thinking about getting knocked up right now. My fiance and I have an agreement to wait til after the wedding. Unfortunately. Because, at the moment, I'd much rather have a baby than get married. It's funny how priorities can change overnight.

So many people around are getting pregnant. One of my friends is pregnant with her 4th. Color me jealous. Everytime I log onto facebook it seems like another friend is saying she's pregnant. Or that his wife/girlfriend/random chick is pregnant. And I'm happy for them, but also intensely jealous. I know what I want.

I'm glad that my fiance is supportive of this and doesn't think I'm crazy. Like I said, we have an agreement to wait to have kids. But he talks about baby names with me all the time and what the nursery will look like and everything. I'm glad he indulges me. It makes me happy. Now, if I was only knocked up, then I'd be ecstatic....



PS- Next entry will involve wedding plans and the dreaded trying on wedding dresses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment