Sunday, March 11, 2012

Text messages.

And now some text messages from my ex to me. Sent yesterday/today. No wonder I'm confused by this guy. (I'm gonna write it regular, cause I can't stand text speak.)

W- My family cares about you, and they don't wanna see you hurt yourself.

M- I've spent the entire day in bed. I'm not motivated to do anything other than cry. Thanks.

W- Hun, you gotta pick yourself up.

M- It's hard for me to pick myself up. It's easier for you. You wanted this. Seriously, why isn't this harder for you? Have you moved on that quickly?

W0 No, I haven't moved on that quicky. I'm just not letting myself feel. It wasn't that I was unhappy, I just couldn't bring myself to love you like you love me. And it was unfair to you.

M- Why couldn't you love me like I love you? You told me you loved me and want to be with me! Even a couple of days ago you told me that.

W- I didn't say I didn't love you. I couldn't love you like you love me. And that's my personal issue.

Later...

W- I care for you.

M- Why?

W- Cause I do.

M- I'm gonna be honest. I'm looking at moving away from here. Too many bad memories now. Are you happy now?

W- Not really.

M- Why?

W- Because. I want to be friends.

M- Just friends?

W- Hun, I don't know the future.

M- Ok. Do you see us together in the future?

W- I don't know. I'm not a seer than can see the future.

M- Well, what kind of friends do you want to be?

W- Just friends. Friends with benefits would be too complicated, at least for you?

M- Why?

W- Cause I know you. You can't shut off emotions.

M- You said you didn't like shutting off emotions. You said you liked making love to me.

W- Yeah, but I can do it either way.

Later...

W- I still care for you.

M- Do you still love me?

W- Yes.

M- Will you come visit me after my surgery?

W- Yes. I'll come visit you.

M- Thank you.

W- You're welcome.


I know for part of it, I was asking for it. But what's with all the "I still care about you"s and stuff? I'm confused. I miss him very much. At the same time, why am I still talking to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment